CONNECT with ordinarydeals

Follow me on App.net

Sunday 24 April 2016

Imagine what this lady uses her Phone to do in this Technological eventful era & of its application…..


Sometimes in life, there are just a few scenarios that do happen with some individuals, which I would not see necessary to mention specifically of any gender involved in this attitude of under utilization of their gadgets. Just as with their hands, sure filled with expensive and indeed exotic gadgets, say for example the familiar brands as their Infinix, Techno, Nokia lumia, Samsung just to name but a few, even with the BB that seemingly not to be invoke. 
Still the use is far to their exploit of their applications and software. Just like in a situation where one with a smart-phone or tablet with an internet connection, and yet the fellow would be like, ‘how can I find a direction to a location,’ excuse me, and am like what could be the essence of that Google map on their phone. iissssh.!
 
I could remember the instance of a client of mine, who  asked of my help in ordering forth for an Infinix phone for her use, as she specifically mentioned to me. And I could not resist asking, for I sure did by asking her of the essence for her choice of that very gadget, of which ordinarily may not be supposed of me to have asked but my curiosity and some circumstances would not just permit me to keep such question to myself and believe me I did had a reply of which
am not fulfilled with the way she was going to use it, though a little bit reasonable, but why spent such an amount as for nothing less than 25,000 naira, when all you will be needing it for is facebook, call, text and other chat. For which I had one less in price that can still perform excellently of the same functions and applications in a more simple form too.
More to what the gadget can serve
So for sure, I know you will agree with me when I say the techs or gadgets are being underutilized. But believe me, as you already know it is one thing having or obtaining a gadget or an electronic device, and yet, it is another thing knowing how to play smartly with it or them. Depending on how many you may be having. So when you have more than a handful of gadget, it seriously makes not more of a meaning, if you have not the necessary knowledge of its operations in form and of the applications.

Well, I, knowing there are just a few programs you can get to learn a few tips on how to apply some smartness in enjoying the high-tech gadget form in your possession. As example of such programs and avenue to learn of these tips includes the famous  ‘TECH-TRENDs’  which shows on channels TV by every Tuesday at 11:30am and as well some other tech-blogs like the famous ogbonge-blog and some others which is left for you to find out or ask if you are interested as I did subscribe to a few for the updates.
And as such my love for tech info and applications pushes me into switching out any other program when this very one, tech-trends is ON display. As there is a whole lot one can still enjoy asides the program in itself which entails of the gifts given to WINNERs of the weekly quiz, as questions addressed to viewers after each segment from the host and I think you will appreciate me for this very information now.
So, it may interest you to ask of the devices I even used in putting this piece together for you, yet who cares anyways. But, if after stumbling on this post and you dared not to change your attitude towards the usage of your gadget, I won’t be doing any wrong if I get to make demand of your gadget, *lol*, better still reach me on my contact as your tech and sales consultant graciously for I am available to take you through with directions for maximum utility. 

Hope this would be awakening the intense of necessity for your tech apps and applications. SHARE the information, don’t hoard it for another could be in need of such as this to take a step.

More of you, always. Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign-Up To Start Trading BITCOINS EASILY.